A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.

A Return to Loveliness 9




Shopping for Romance
qqq 
August Victorias


August Victoria issues offered several sources for shopping with lovely cover photography showing beautiful settings including flowers, antique furniture and accessories. I would often dream and be inspired by these covers and the articles inside. There was always so much to inspire!

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 

A Trip to Madison
Georgia




I had the opportunity to spend a few hours shopping in Madison, a lovely small town in Georgia. I was told years back that this is a lady’s town because the majority of the shops and restaurants cater to women’s tastes. There are also a number of benches along the streets downtown, 
to accommodate the attending husbands.
This time, my daughter and I spent our time in a newer shopping mall a couple of blocks from downtown, Madison Markets. It is an antique mall with maze like aisles filled with well-appointed booths. Definitely a romantic place to shop – I found myself viewing – in my mind - images straight out of our dear Victoria Magazines.


each booth was filled with expertly arranged
 decorative items and antiques


this rolling basket and wire table are adorable


I know many of you are just as fond of cloches as I am
this arrangement was lovely


I don't know if I was thinking of you all or
thinking of myself when taking these photos.
This rooster is stunning as well as the 
blue and white ginger jar.


Wish this was clearer...the pineapple
drink dispenser is gorgeous and unusual


Love the sign and again, the baskets and
rooster.


a booth filled with beautiful French items and
French Market Baskets


Was I  in a French mood - love the Eiffel Tower!


adorable enamelware coffee pots. I am 
particularly fond of the one with the long handle

beautiful Victorian birdcage


After our shopping tour we stopped off at Claudia’s Café for coffee and sandwiches.
Then, right next door was a lovely walking trail which took us to the city’s cemetery.
I will post more about our tour of the cemetery later.

If you have opportunity to visit Madison you’ll have a delightful time.



qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 








Wishing you a very Delightsome day,


Kathy