A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.

Spring Blog Party





Celebrate Spring 
With
Victoria
As the birds sing, the sun shines longer,
the air is touched with warmth
we anticipate the arrival of
Spring

I invite you to join me for a special

A Return to Loveliness
blog party
on 
Tuesday, March 22.
to
Celebrate Spring

To Join:
***
Create a post expressing how you celebrate Spring.
You can share your garden, your change in 
home decorating, your favorite spring china,
anything that inspires you to the loveliness of
Spring. You may, if you wish include
the inspiration and influence of
Victoria Magazine in your life and in your home.
Especially, in your celebration of Spring.
***
Leave a comment here with your blog address
I will add you to the sidebar listing.
***
Share with others with the 
Celebrate with Spring
button
***




On Monday, March 21 I will post my
Celebrate with Spring 
and will include the list on my sidebar.
Please update your post to include
my URL so that your readers
may find the other Delightsome participants.

I look forward to seeing your
Celebrate Spring
posts and appreciate you joining in!