A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.
Christmas


Inspiration




What bliss to find last week during one of my breaks from jury duty that my beloved Victoria Magazine had arrived. Not only that, but the
Christmas issue.


I am so happy to do my civic duty, but this trial weighed heavily on my heart – I needed just this lift.  Also, I had prayed that God would give me peace and remove worry from my heart. He is so good.
To top it off, I received, From Heart and Hand. 


A book on crafts and gifts published by Victoria Magazine in 1996. The crafts shared, I was pleased to find are timeless and perfect.



I hope to make a great deal of my Christmas gifts this year – to let those whom I love know – they were truly from my heart and my hand.
A restful cup of tea, beautiful images from Victoria magazine and the book,




 I was invigorated and renewed to return to the courthouse. I live a couple blocks away, so thankfully the weather was fine and the walk refreshing.





Christmas is just a few weeks away. Are you dreaming and planning your décor, your Christmas food and your Christmas gifts? I am!






I hope you have opportunity to get a copy of the latest Victoria! I find such inspiration there and in my other magazines – Country Living, Romantic Home and more!
Isn’t it wonderful to find such inspiration from Kindred Spirits!

Wishing you a most Delightsome day!



images from 2011 Victoria magazine and From Heart and Hands '96