A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.
Timeless

1993
The August issues of Victoria Magazine, classic,
featured entrepreneurial women.
Shopping for Romance
was a repeated theme.
1993
In the 1993 issue, Nancy Lindemeyer said,
“When I think of the shops that have stolen a piece
of my own heart, I find they are the ones that inspire me to dream---and the ones whose owners treat customers as dear friends."

1994

The Editors of Victoria magazine have always
treated us as dear friends.
Sharing the dreams and visions of so many women
was one such way.

1994

Review with me some of the inspirations over the years
and tell me. Couldn’t they be culled from your dream
list today. Aren’t these visions timeless – quite
appealing to us today….


1995

1996

1996

1997

1997

1998

1998

1999


1999

2000

2001

This is one of the reasons I continue to be inspired
by the back issues of Victoria Magazine
and, thankfully, by the current issues.

Don't Miss out on entering the
RAMSIGN Giveaway I am hosting this month!
A Return to Loveliness
is a weekly blog party I host
sharing and celebrating bringing
Loveliness
into our lives and into our homes.
To Join
Simply, publish a post expressing
how you bring loveliness into your life and into
your home.
Copy the URL address specific to this post
and apply it to the
Linky below.

Thank you for participating
and for your visit.
I am having computer challenges
so, I have and may be delayed in
visiting, I will do my best to
see what you have shared!

Wishing you a very Delightsome day,