A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.

Celebrations
No. 52


Where does a year go? While looking back, I discovered that this week's post will be the 52nd post of celebrating
Loveliness


I have thoroughly enjoyed your participation and your 
growing interest in Victoria magazine.
I reflect that it was about this time in 2003 that 
Victoria magazine ceased publication.
At the time I had a significant amount of back issues, but not all. I began to search every avenue until one day, I had a complete collection.
Each month I bring out all the issues published that month 


and during leisurely moments, I reread and rediscover
Loveliness.
I was and am thankful to Hoffman media for taking up the mantle of Victoria Magazine in 2007. The issues have been simply Delightsome - a reflection of the original Bliss.

During the month of June many celebrate a season
of weddings.
This month we celebrated our 24th anniversary.
A few years back I framed this poem for my husband.
My heart's prayer and thankfulness remains the same.


To My Dear and Loving Husband
If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were lov'd by wife, then thee;
If ever wife was happy in a man,
Compare with me ye women if you can.


I prize thy love more than whole Mines of gold,
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
My love is such that Rivers cannot quench,
Nor ought but love from thee, give recompence.


Thy love is such I can no way repay,
The heavens reward thee manifold I pray.
Then while we live, in love let's so persever,
That when we live no more, we may live ever.
by Anne Bradstreet

Celebrations are a wonderful thing.
I celebrate the month of June which brings
us Summer with its songs

In Fountain Court
The fountain murmuring of sleep, 
A drowsy tune; 
The flickering green of leaves that keep 
The light of June; 
Peace, through a slumbering afternoon, 
The peace of June. 

A waiting ghost, in the blue sky, 
The white curved moon; 
June, hushed and breathless, waits, and I 
Wait too, with June; 

Come, through the lingering afternoon, 
Soon, love, come soon
by Arthur Symons

Dishes used:
teacup - Lochs of Scotland - Loch Duich
Royal Warwick - England
creamy saucer - Myott-Old Chelsea 
Staffordshire England
Blue and white plate - Enoch Wood's 
English Scenery-Woods Ware-Ralph Enoch

Tea and Treat:
 Green Tea-Purple Acai and Blueberry

Images:
Some images are from the 1990 issue of Victoria
Tokens of Love article