A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.

A Return To Loveliness


Victoria Classics

Garden of Bliss


There are certain words in the English language that completely convey their meaning just by the mere sound of that word.
Bliss


The pure enjoyment of a garden can be fully expressed by that one simple word.


I received my copy of Gardens of Bliss last week. I have to admit I saw so many of you sharing your copy and wondered where was mine.



I was tempted to buy one when I saw it at the magazine stand. But, alas - it arrived.


An appropriate way to share this moment of bliss in my mind is with a lovely cup of tea.


 I have so enjoyed sharing tea time with dear friends -


and sharing my enjoyment of Victoria Magazine -


"Where there is faith; there is love, where there is love; there is peace; where there is peace; there is God; where there is God; there is Bliss"

You will find within the pages of this special issue much to feed the eyes, heart and mind.
Pages are filled with beautiful photography of flowers of every hue. 

The queen of the garden - the Rose - is on display and and given her royal due.




Ahhh...I am completely Delighted.
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see.  ~John Burroughs




Thank you for your visit - I do appreciate when you stop by.














Wishing you a very Delightsome day,