A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.

A Return to Loveliness

Tea and Conversation


As I close this month's visit through Victoria's March issues
I reflect on those things shared that we love about England.





Nancy Lindemeyer would say in her letter, 'Dear Friends'
that she was taking us on an armchair visit to some
of these wonderful places, sharing these wonderful things.



I have a dear friend who lives nearby - she is from England and you can tell it by her home - she has an exuberantly lovely garden with paths and whimsy and secret places. 


She is also an organic farmer as well as a wonderful cook.


In her home - one of the older homes in our little small town -her home speaks of comfort and coziness providing places to converse or to cozy up to a good book. She is to me quintessentially English.


 She also has a good and giving heart - she's a treasure.


Through the pages of Victoria magazine, I find the things I love about my friend reflected in the things we love about England. 

Time for Tea

Exuberant Cottage Gardens


Cozy, Comfy Homes


Thank you for joining me in this post
considering the things we find charming about England.









Thank you for your visit
Wishing you a very Delightsome day,




credits:
Photos taken from Victoria Magazine 1999, 1993