A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.






Get Cozy and Comfortable
In
January

The January issues of Victoria magazine often


spoke of finding a quiet, comfortable
spot in your home.
nnn
I am not sure exactly why, but
there’s a sense of calm in the depths of winter.



As the winds blow blustery outdoors we find
comfort in cozy chairs, in fire-lit fireplaces,


in abundance of pillows and blankets.




nnn
And for me, in socks! 
socks from Victorian Trading


Our wooden
floors are quite cold in the winter
and I who usually walk barefoot
 find socks to be my best friend.

nnn

I find too that I have placed quite a number of cozy


Spots for one to sit, to read or to just gaze out a window.



I have also placed a number of places for one to take





Break for tea or for an afternoon’s nap.

nnn

Another cozy comfort of winter
is soups and stews. I made


Paula Deen's recipe
chicken and dumplings for our first dinner of the year,
 a request by my Dearest.

nnn

Journaling is another topic in the January
Issues of Victoria.
Victoria Magazine Editor's picks
I wonder, what influence blogging may have been, if
it were as prevalent at the time of her beginning
as it is today.
I am so glad for the opportunity to share with you
my love for Victoria Magazine
my blessed life
and
home.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
nnn