A compilations of A Return To Loveliness posts from A Delight Life.


Breakfast Garden Tea








The temperatures are to reach near 90 today. Sigh, much too soon for this temperate weather loving girl. I am not looking forward to the famous three H’s –Hazy – Hot – Humid!









So, today, while the shadows are still long, the birds are singing and the breeze is cool – I am taking my breakfast outdoors.


May is a special month at A Delightsome Life. I began blogging May 1, 2010. I am amazed that over 1000 now follow through GFC and others through various social media. My focus was and is to share what Delights in my life. I have enjoyed sharing and learning from the Delightsome bloggers I have come to know. 








Such a delightful journey.



I have published over 650 posts – hosting A Return to Loveliness beginning July 2010 – we will be celebrating our 100th party very soon! I started Home and Garden Thursday January this year – delighting in sharing home décor, gardening, thrifting/crafting, cooking and more. 


I have created separate blogs – for the home, garden and cooking – compiling various posts from A Delightsome Life  - you can find links underneath the header. I share occasional thoughts on faith in my blog – 
The Simple Gift of Grace.








One of the things I love to do, is to look back to see the path I have taken in life and most especially to see the hand of God – blessing.


What the future holds is exciting – my days are enriched and filled with sharing with you.
.

The Premier issue of Victoria Magazine was launched May, 1987







Tomorrow, I will be offering a giveaway to commemorate my 2-year blogiversary.








You are such a blessing – truly
Delightsome
and
A Return to Loveliness